Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can+ program for Bangladeshi citizen?
I have found a new instruction "Visa office instructions – Visit [IMM 5890]" published in November 2017. It has CAN+ program. Does that mean Bangladeshi people who visited Canada within last 10 years can apply under CAN+ program? How can I be sure that my parents are eligible for CAN+ program? 
BTW CAN+ only helps in expedited processing with submission of fewer financial documents. It is advisable to prepare the application like a regular TRV one (strong ties + purpose of visit, etc)
(02-10-2019, 02:59 PM)bookdarcy Wrote: I have found a new instruction "Visa office instructions – Visit [IMM 5890]" published in November 2017. It has CAN+ program. Does that mean Bangladeshi people who visited Canada within last 10 years can apply under CAN+ program? How can I be sure that my parents are eligible for CAN+ program? 
BTW CAN+ only helps in expedited processing with submission of fewer financial documents. It is advisable to prepare the application like a regular TRV one (strong ties + purpose of visit, etc)

I will travel from Dhaka to Malaysia to china by air asia. I heard about 120 hours transit. Is it only for diplomatic and official passport holders or can I also use this facility?
You do not have to be a diplomatic or official passport holder. The whole point of TWOV is to allow ordinary passport holders (who normally needs a visa) to do a short visit to Malaysia while on transit to certain countries.
The 1st link also says in no. 8 long-term pass holders of a third country are not bound by the requirements. As you are holding a student visa for China, you do not need a return ticket to Bangladesh. The return ticket is only for short-term tourists.
(02-10-2019, 03:02 PM)bookdarcy Wrote: The 1st link also says in no. 8 long-term pass holders of a third country are not bound by the requirements. As you are holding a student visa for China, you do not need a return ticket to Bangladesh. The return ticket is only for short-term tourists.

While klia2.info is an excellent website for information about the KLIA2 terminal, it (and other unofficial websites) should not be relied upon for visa information. Nowhere in the official websites says that you must hold a diplomatic or official passport (who does not need visa in the first place) to qualify for TWOV. And it seems not probable that a diplomatic or official passport holder would be allowed to take a side trip to Malaysia while on official business to another country.
So is it ok for the requirements or it is mandatory to book a ticket Dhaka-KL-Beijing as a single ticket? Because its hard to find such a ticket with long stay over there.
BUY/OBTAIN/MODIFY/PURCHASE IELTS,TOEFL Certificate without exams.
Email Us at: ( info@247ielts.com )

Contact Us Now!
visit our website: http://247ielts.com/
( http://www.247ielts.com ).)

Email Us at: 
info@247ielts.com

Secure Line To Call:
+44 7451243782

WhatsApp (Encrypted)
+44 7451243782

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL certificates
without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar,
Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe.Gain a chance to get genuine  IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates. For more enquiry, Just send an email at: info@247ielts.com

We work with the Cambridge Language assessment board. We work with database technicians who are responsible for Test report verification and registration of all IELTS results and with our help, you have guaranteed entry of your information into the respective database (IDP/BC) with valid test results to proof without any problem. The IELTS/Toefl Certificates we issue are legit and verifiable and valid for two years. Our IELTS/Toefl Certificates serve migration processing and also in obtaining Permanent Residence.