Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizing SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall
I need a place to seperate this out from my other notes. This thread will be an ongoing project, with no real timeframe to completion, if indeed that ever happens. The study hall is ongoing, and I don't often have time to get to this organization. My hope is that by making it a stand-alone endeavor I'll be more inclined to stop on a daily basis and at least do one or two pages.
Although this is a work in progress, the information linked can be useful for those searching for answers. If anyone has any questions on anything in here, I encourage you to take those questions to the study hall itself.

[Image: image14745.jpeg]
Some of the best advice you can receive is have a positive outlook. Do not fear the unknown. Take charge, have patience, don’t second guess what is happening, and let the concentrated cannabis oil do its work. If you have an issue, correct it and continue healing. Read, read and read again.
(02-23-2019, 06:05 AM)dialunzip Wrote: Some of the best advice you can receive is have a positive outlook. Do not fear the unknown. Take charge, have patience, don’t second guess what is happening, and let the concentrated cannabis oil do its work. If you have an issue, correct it and continue healing. Read, read and read again.

Take a portion about the size of a 1/4 grain of short rice and apply it on one of your index fingers. Spread the oil on your index finger, as this takes the drop shape and flattens it on your finger (which is much easier to control while applying on the gums). A cuticle pusher is an excellent tool for this.
Place your index finger between your gum and cheek with the concentrate towards your gum. Then hold against the gum without moving for as long as it takes to tack/stick/adhere to your gums. Then, slightly moving your finger in a circular or side to side fashion, rub until you feel it grab to your gum. Do not proceed until it adheres to the gums. Remove your finger and inspect where the rest of the concentrate has moved. Apply right next to your first tacky spot, and keep repeating using the same method. Do this until all the oil is gone. A light film will be left on your finger; warmed with a hair dryer, it can be used as a topical application for cuts, bruises, pimples, etc.
(02-23-2019, 06:06 AM)spudhypothesis Wrote: Place your index finger between your gum and cheek with the concentrate towards your gum. Then hold against the gum without moving for as long as it takes to tack/stick/adhere to your gums. Then, slightly moving your finger in a circular or side to side fashion, rub until you feel it grab to your gum. Do not proceed until it adheres to the gums. Remove your finger and inspect where the rest of the concentrate has moved. Apply right next to your first tacky spot, and keep repeating using the same method. Do this until all the oil is gone. A light film will be left on your finger; warmed with a hair dryer, it can be used as a topical application for cuts, bruises, pimples, etc.

The illustration below is an example of where to apply tacks to your bottom gum. Keep in mind, this is just an example and any area on your bottom gum can be used. If you use dentures on your bottom row of teeth, remove them and tack per instructions before putting the dentures back in. The grey spots are not cannabis oil or gum tissue, they are only drawn on the photo to illustrate where the oil should be applied.
Cannabis oil in Canada is consumed in either oil or capsule form. Capsules and tinctures provide relief and confidence that you are receiving the correct dose, every time. Additionally, they can provide more precise dosing than smoking or vaporizing and with longer lasting effects.

Cannabis oil