Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android
I recently decided to part ways with my iPhone 6s and decided to buy Pixel 3. Now that I have Pixel 3 in my hand, I am not sure how to transfer WhatsApp data from my iPhone to Pixel 3. Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

[Image: transfer-android-whatsapp-to-ios.jpg]
you can backup to google drive. you just add your gmail account in there. i have transferred my gf's whatsapp from iphone to samsung before unless something changed from last year.
(02-26-2019, 04:31 PM)spudhypothesis Wrote: you can backup to google drive. you just add your gmail account in there. i have transferred my gf's whatsapp from iphone to samsung before unless something changed from last year.

The main reason I stay with Android. I was thinking about iPhone 8 or X last year, but I finally decided on Pixel 3 this year. I wanted to be able to transfer files hassle free between my phone and network (NAS) / Clouds (work related). I did jailbreak before but such a pain whenever Apple release IOS updates, a cat and mouse game.
There are other methods of transferring photos from your iPhone to your computer, one of which uses iTunes to back up and save photos to your computer.
Most of us have iTunes installed, which makes this an obvious choice, but iTunes' limitations (and the difficulty some older PCs have running the program) mean it only really makes sense if you use iTunes regularly for other purposes.
The cloud is a fantastic way of backing up photos, but it comes with its own set of headaches: for one thing, you'll need to be connected to the internet (hopefully via a Wi-Fi connection) and frequently uploading photos to the cloud. If you're not on Wi-Fi, this will burn through a lot of data, and could end up being a costly method.
(02-26-2019, 04:32 PM)spudhypothesis Wrote: The cloud is a fantastic way of backing up photos, but it comes with its own set of headaches: for one thing, you'll need to be connected to the internet (hopefully via a Wi-Fi connection) and frequently uploading photos to the cloud. If you're not on Wi-Fi, this will burn through a lot of data, and could end up being a costly method.

No matter which company you choose to back up your photos to the cloud - Dropbox, iCloud, Google Photos - bear in mind that they each offer a limited amount of storage space unless you choose to upgrade to a suitable plan. (In a separate article we show how to upgrade an iCloud subscription.)
Using iCloud to transfer contacts is one of the common ways since iCloud is built inside your iPhone. But the problem is that the service offers only 5GB storage. For more space storage, the users need to pay for it. Therefore, it exists that people need to transfer the data from iphone to iphone either with iCloud or without iCloud. In this article, we are going to show you how to do this in detail as follows

how to transfer contacts from iphone to iphone