Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afterglow at Hangar Farm, March 3rd 2018
Hello Afterglowers,

Just a quick word to confirm that unless we are told differently by the venue, the gig tomorrow is still on. 

Looking forward to seeing you all, and playing some nice tunes for you..

DBP  Smile
I'll say however that there is Christian music out there that isn't regularly viewed as religious music which has a considerable measure of substance. Sufjan Stevens rings a bell for me. Without saying something regarding the conviction framework that accompanies it, I concur that a considerable measure of Christian radio music is of especially low masterful legitimacy.college assignments
After 3 sell out shows now with his 7 pieces ‘Little Big Band’, Liam is returning to the barn this October for another jam-packed show filled with all of your swing and big band favorites! With a live four-piece horn section, and a band full of superb musicians that have worked with Van Morrison, Leona Lewis and David Essex, join Liam for a night full of everything from Boogie Woogie and Soul, to Jazz and Rock ‘n’ Roll! As well as Liam launching some brand new music and many extra surprises on the night too, this is, as always, a show not to be missed… let the boogie-woogie big band party begin! Get law essay writing service uk By UK Essay Writers